Involve Northwest is an innovative, community-based organisation.
Community Connectors are part of the local aspiration to move towards stronger residents and neighbourhoods: the Community Connectors work with individuals and communities building on the Asset Based Community Development work in the borough. Connectors work on what is ‘strong and not what is wrong’
Community Connectors serve as that missing link for some people to access the things they need, to feel able to move forward and look to achieve goals and improve their well-being. Community Connectors can explore the best ways to link residents into local services and activities, at the speed of trust.
Project Administration Officer
Your role: To be the Project Administration Officer for Connect Us providing four main tasks
- Administration / CRM
- Single point of contact Community member triage
- Website / Social media
- Supporting Wirral InfoBank Lead Connector
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Office Administration
- Previous experience of working in a busy team and is a team player
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude to a learning and developing culture
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please download and complete the application pack below and return it to email@example.com.
Please note: If you do not make it clear on the application form how you fulfil these “Essential Attributes” we will assume you do not have the necessary knowledge/experience/skills or qualifications.
For more information, please contact us on 0151 644 4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 1st February 2021
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.