We are delighted to be able to offer two new positions within our Domestic Abuse Service. Posts are funded by Steve Morgan Foundation and Department of Culture, Media and Sport as part of the Community Match Challenge, government’s £750million support package for charities.
To work as part of the Lighthouse Community Domestic Abuse Centre team to provide direct emotional, practical and responsive safe support to children and families.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To utilise your experience and knowledge to provide high quality support to adult victims and their families who are experiencing domestic abuse in the community to enable them to make positive choices for their future.
- To provide quality reports and effectively case manage.
- Undertake risk assessments and implement robust safety management plans.
- Work within a multi-agency co-ordinated response to domestic abuse
- To contribute to the team, share best practice and provide added value overall to the Lighthouse centre.
“100% of our employees at Involve Northwest feel valued and supported in their job roles”
(Independent Employee Staff Survey 2018)
If you are interested in this role, please download and complete the application pack below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you do not make it clear on the application form how you fulfil these “Essential Attributes” we will assume you do not have the necessary knowledge/experience/skills or qualifications.
For more information, please contact us on 0151 644 4500 or email email@example.com.
Interview Date: Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th December 2020
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.
|Salary||£23,000 per annum|
|Status||Fixed Term Contract for 2 years (funded by the Steve Morgan Foundation)|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 35 Hours per Week|
|Working Days||Monday - Friday & 1 Saturday per month|
|Reporting to||Domestic Abuse Service Manager|
|Location||Royal Standard House, Rock Ferry|