At Involve Northwest we recognise that there are inherent strengths in communities and on this basis we are taking forward the ABCD approach, which subscribes to the belief that it takes a village to raise a child.
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader, to provide a day to day supervision and leadership with a team of Connectors. This role will be an essential link to ensure the smooth running, delivery, promotion, reputation and legacy of Connect Us.
Qualities and Attributes
• Flexible, adaptable with good team leadership skills.
• An understanding of social isolation, health and wellbeing and some of the challenges that can be faced by different community members.
• Team player with an open and honest manner and ability to build on effective relationships with a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with community leaders, local authority and professionals.
• Able to prioritize tasks, work load and good time management.
• Motivational and empowering.
• Political awareness with and ability to influence, challenge and support.
• Believes everyone has something essential to contribute to build communities regardless of their past experience.
• The ability to monitor and report case work & statistics and work to specific project targets and experience of presentations.
• To ensure you represent the charity in the best manner at all times
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and community members.
If you are interested in this role, please download and complete the application pack below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you do not make it clear on the application form how you fulfil these “Essential Attributes” we will assume you do not have the necessary knowledge/experience/skills or qualifications.
For more information, please contact us on 0151 644 4500 or email email@example.com.
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 14th December 2020
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.
|Salary||£23,000 per annum|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 35 Hours per Week|
|Funded by||Public Health|
|Reporting to||Connect Us Manager|
|Location||Royal Standard House, Rock Ferry|
|Status||Fixed Term until January 2022|