|Status||Fixed Term Contract until March 2022|
|Hours Per Week||28|
Part of the Talking Together Wirral campaign, delivered by Insight Healthcare, Involve Northwest are proud to be a delivery partner of the campaign for better mental health services across Wirral.
This Link Worker role has the potential to be extended to a full time position.
This role will involve:
- Providing one to one support & guidance to individuals facing low / moderate mental health conditions
- Discovering the dreams, skills and aspirations of community members.
- Working with individuals to help them to develop and work towards their goals.
- Connect people to and share information about local services, activities, groups and assets.
- Working on a 1 to 1 basis with individuals referred for support.
- Understanding and dealing with barriers that form the root cause of mental health conditions such as stress, anxiety and depression.
- Managing realistic goals via one to one meetings and action planning.
- Supporting the identification of people’s dreams and aspirations.
- Capture personal stories to help shape delivery.
- Providing joined up support with the wider community Connect Us project.
- Working closely in partnership with Talking Together Wirral (GP referral service)
- Contribute to participatory evaluation.
- Effectively manage client journeys and a busy case load.
- Monitor and evaluate client journeys via an active caseload and internal monitoring tools.
- To work in line with set contract targets and monitor and record all work to enable you to produce quality monthly reports.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 27th November 2019.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.