|Status||Fixed Term Contract until January 2023|
|Hours Per Week||35|
The purpose of this position is to work within the Connect Us team, acting as the project support officer for Connect Us and providing four main tasks:
- Single point of contact community member triage
- Spark Fund coordination and monitoring
- Website / social media
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Office Administration
- Previous experience of working in a busy team and is a team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude to a learning and developing culture
Interviews will be held on week commencing Monday 30th March 2020.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.