Involve Northwest is an award winning, innovative local organisation that delivers nationally recognised community based projects.
We are looking to recruit a caretaker for our building, Royal Standard House in Rock Ferry. The building is occupied with our services and also a number of tenants.
Salary £5362 per annum
Monday to Friday 7.30am – 10am (flexibility will be required in winter and summer months)
You will be responsible for:
- • Cleaning the grounds and inside buildings
• Accepting deliveries and routing mail
• Repairing equipment and placing orders
• Overseeing surveillance
• Preparing rooms for meetings and events
• Monitoring air conditioning and heating levels in a building
We are looking for the following skills:
- Previous building support
- Experience and knowledge of H&S & regulations
- Handypersons experience
- Being able manage crisis situations
- Being courteous, honest and practical
- Being reliable and practical
- Communicating effectively in both verbal and written format
- Liaising with other workers
For an informal discussion or visit to the building please call Maria Milling on 0151 644 1100.
Closing Date: 2nd March at noon
Interviews: 7th March